On 2013-06-10 18:00, Safder Ali Khan wrote:
In order to help debug this can you please tell me what git command review
board runs to check the existance of the version for a remote repo. I will
try to run it manually on the RB server to see what the output is and if it
is related so some server issue.

RB does not run a git command. It issues an HTTP request for the raw blob using the blob's path in the repository and the /blob's/ SHA. The commit SHA is not known.

Where you previously stated that your gitweb expects a commit SHA is the problem; it must be able to fetch a revision of a file using the blob SHA, or you are out of luck.

That said, gitweb should have this capability. Usually if you are having problems there is a problem with your raw file URL template.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.