Could you please give me some more detail on the HTTP request being sent. I
think the issue is that that request is not getting completed sucessfully.
I modified the diff file and changed the file SHA to commit SHA and got
error about the commit SHA version not found. The problem could be related
to the server setup and I could check and see what the http request returns.

For now i have RB working with a local clone but would like to get the
gitweb setup working,