Thank you so much! We were going a little crazy without RB.

Upgraded successfully from 1.7.6 to 1.7.11

We don't plan on upgrading our Ubuntu 8.04 server anytime soon so I think
we're stuck with Python 2.5.

What can I do to ensure we stick on the 1.7 branch and not upgrade to 1.8
when the time comes?