On 2013-10-17 16:19, Christian Hammond wrote:
On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 12:43 PM, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
Wait... what happened to 1.8? :-)

1.8 is becoming 2.0.

Here's a brief summary of what's changed since 1.7:

Thanks. Sounds very cool and exciting!

* Given the rewrite, we have fewer cases where the entire page has to
reload after some event (like publishing a reply to a review). We're going
to reduce reloads more as we go forward.

See, it's when you do awesome stuff like that that I can't understand why anyone in their right mind thinks gerrit is a worthwhile tool compared to RB :-).

* Comments and a review request's Description and Testing Done fields now
support Markdown. That means a comment can include an image, or
syntax-highlighted code samples, or what have you.

Sweet :-D.

So we felt it was worth a version bump.

Is there is a 'sandbox' server running the bleeding edge anywhere? I suppose I could always roll my own, but it would be cool if there was a convenient way for curious folks to play around with the new features in a non-production / demonstration environment.

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.