On 2013-10-18 17:19, Christian Hammond wrote:
On Fri, Oct 18, 2013 at 2:11 PM, Matthew Woehlke  wrote:
Is there is a 'sandbox' server running the bleeding edge anywhere? I
suppose I could always roll my own, but it would be cool if there was a
convenient way for curious folks to play around with the new features in a
non-production / demonstration environment.

Yep. demo.reviewboard.org and reviews.reviewboard.org are running this
(though a week out of date I think).

Hmm, both of those 403 for me...?

--- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "reviewboard" group.