On 2013-10-18 17:37, Christian Hammond wrote:
On 2013-10-18 17:19, Christian Hammond wrote:
Yep. demo.reviewboard.org and reviews.reviewboard.org are running this
(though a week out of date I think).

Hmm, both of those 403 for me...?

They 403? Can you (perhaps privately) share your IP address?

We get hit with spam bots pretty hard, and have a number of IPs
blacklisted. I want to check that yours isn't somehow on that list.

That may be; curl from home gave me a 301 to /dashboard/, so I'm going to say that it works from my home machine, which does imply it's specific to my work ISP IP address; 66.194.253.20.

Thanks for checking on it,

--
Matthew