U QReadsApp/.classpath
U QReadsApp/.cvsignore
U QReadsApp/.project
U QReadsApp/.runtime
U QReadsApp/ORBackup.properties
.
U QReadsApp/edu/mayo/qreads/device/WriteToDisk.java
cvs server: Updating QReadsApp/eehTmp
cvs server: Updating QReadsApp/icons
cvs server: Updating QReadsApp/images
U QReadsApp/images/wmp.bmp
cvs server: Updating QReadsApp/routeLists
barry@R0150313:~/cvs/repo/QReadsApp$ ls
QReadsApp
barry@R0150313:~/cvs/repo/QReadsApp$ cd QReadsApp
barry@R0150313:~/cvs/repo/QReadsApp/QReadsApp$ ls
build.xml      log4j.dtd            picn6220.dll
CVS            log4j.xml            picn6320.dll
edu            mcaRouteList.config  picn6520.dll
eehTmp         mcfRouteList.config  qreadsBuild.xml
icons          mcrRouteList.config  QReadsJniKit.dll
images         META-INF             routeLists
jmh263enc.dll  ORBackup.properties  SingleInstanceLaunch.properties
jmjpeg.dll     PegJniKit.dll
jmutil.dll     picn20.dll
barry@R0150313:~/cvs/repo/QReadsApp/QReadsApp$ cat CVS/Root
:pserver:m022927@R0199562:/QREADS5_1_repo