I suppose a brief summary, because it seems confusing reading it.

The directory on the svn machine goes

*SvnServer/*export/svn/*SvnDirectory/RepositoryName*
/branches/20131209_repo_p14

Likewise, to access this all, it's

https://*SvnServer/SvnDirectory*/*RepositoryName*/branches/20131209_repo_p14

The user's machine one which RBTools is installed has a directory of

/dfs/*User*/*RepositoryName_*repo_p14. Which I presume is a checkout of the
directory under branches/. When I run "svn info" in that directory I get
the result in the post above.

The .reviewboardrc file lists the primary repository name. And despite
presumably working in a checkout of a directory under branches, the "rbt
post" command seems to me to be configured (through .reviewboardrc) to want
to post to the top level of the repository itself. Not sure how Subversion
handles/cares for that.

The five directories in ReviewBoard are

Repository
Path <http://mercury/admin/db/scmtools/repository/?o=2>
Hosting
Show this repository <http://mercury/admin/db/scmtools/repository/?o=4>
SvnDirectoryhttps://*SvnServer*/*SvnDirectory*/ [image: True]
RepositoryName_20131209-repo-P14https://*SvnServer*/*SvnDirectory*/
*RepositoryName*/branches/20131209-repo-P14 [image: True]RepositoryName
-Trunkhttps://*SvnServer*/*SvnDirectory*/*RepositoryName*/trunk [image:
True]Results Viewerhttps://*SvnServer*/*SvnDirectory*/results_viewer/trunk/
[image:
False]RepositoryName