The reason there is a *SvnDirectory* at all is because there are multiple
'repositories' under it, all with their own branches and trunks. I put
repositories in air quotes because I'm not sure if those branches/trunks
parent directories are themselves the repositories, or if "repository"
exclusively refers to the entire package.