Oh.

Ok, well, that's embarrassing.

But now I have a new error. And it's part of what my issue was before. When
Subversion speaks of "base path." Does that refer to the parent directory
of branches/, trunk/, etc. Or the parent directory of *that* directory.
It's something that's apparently so basic that I can't even find
information on it. I was told that the repositories had to be "base paths".

The error I'm getting now is

DEBUG:root:Error data: {u'stat': u'fail', u'file':
u'/*RepositoryName*/branches/20131209-repo-P14/dev/src/modelLibraries/Adapter/Makefile',

u'err': {u'msg': u'The file was not found in the repository', u'code':
207}, u'revision': u'15168'}

I think it's because the checkout is actually a directory of branches. But
it's somehow trying to act like this is the base path.