No worries. We used to redirect calls like /api/repositories to
/api/repositories/, but got rid of it.

The base path is everything between the root of the repository and where
the diff was taken.

So basically, if you are in /trunk/myproject, and you run 'svn diff' (or
'rbt post', which runs it for you), the base path is /trunk/myproject.

This requires that the repository entry is set up properly on Review Board.
It must always point to the very root of a Subversion repository, and not a
directory inside it.