Ok, really, last post. I made a mistake in one post.

The actual directory on the svn server that contains

conf  dav  db  format  hooks  locks  README.txt

is

export/svn/code/

The "*SvnDirectory*" name itself is actually svncode. Somehow I thought
keeping everything unnamed would help people reading this later to be able
to apply it to their case. Not sure if that just made it more complicated.