The proxy does not require authentication.

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 4:33 PM, MoonWalker <daniel.cabrera...@gmail.com>wrote:

> try this:
> export https_proxy="http://yourid:yourpassword@yourproxy:8081";
> export http_proxy="http://yourid:yourpassword@yourproxy:8081";
>
>
> On Thursday, January 16, 2014 9:04:31 AM UTC+11, TIDave wrote:
>>
>> I was able to use easy_install with .egg file which I downloaded.  I just
>> haven't been able to get it to connect to pyp.python.org for some reason.
>>
>> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:51:26 PM UTC-6, TIDave wrote:
>>>
>>> $ sudo -E -s
>>> # env|grep proxy
>>> http_proxy=http://xxxx.xxxx.com:80
>>> https_proxy=https://xxxx.xxxx.com:81
>>>
>>>
>>> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 3:32:28 PM UTC-6, Christian Hammond wrote:
>>>>
>>>> It certainly doesn't look like the environment variables are being used.
>>>>
>>>> Can you run 'sudo -E -s' and echo both variables so I can see them?
>>>> (You can blank out the domain, but I want to see the format and that
>>>> they're both set.)
>>>>
>>>> We've seen this come up from time to time, and it's always been due to
>>>> the proxy not being set correctly, or the inability to access the proxy, so
>>>> I want to be sure of that first.
>>>>
>>>> Christian
>>>>
>>>> --
>>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 1:19 PM, TIDave <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> http_proxy and https_proxy are both set:
>>>>>
>>>>> sudo -E easy_install -U ReviewBoard
>>>>> Searching for ReviewBoard
>>>>> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
>>>>> Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
>>>>> Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>> Couldn't retrieve index page for 'ReviewBoard'
>>>>> Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
>>>>> Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
>>>>> Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may
>>>>> not be found!
>>>>> Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.21
>>>>> Processing ReviewBoard-1.7.21-py2.6.egg
>>>>> ReviewBoard 1.7.21 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
>>>>> Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
>>>>> Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin
>>>>>
>>>>> Using /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.21-
>>>>> py2.6.egg
>>>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
>>>>> Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/
>>>>> Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
>>>>> Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> On Wednesday, January 15, 2014 2:52:27 PM UTC-6, Christian Hammond
>>>>> wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>> How did you install the packages?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> You're really going to need to get easy_install working. Did you also
>>>>>> set https_proxy?
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Something like this will work best:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     $ sudo -s
>>>>>>     $ http_proxy=<proxy> https_proxy=<proxy> easy_install -U
>>>>>> ReviewBoard
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Christian
>>>>>>
>>>>>> --
>>>>>> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
>>>>>> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 11:55 AM, TIDave <david...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>  I'm behind a proxy, and setting http_proxy would not work for me
>>>>>>> with easy_install, so I downloaded the required packages and installed
>>>>>>> ReviewBoard 1.7.21 for Python 2.6 on Ubuntu 10.  When I try to create a
>>>>>>> site I get Error: Unknown command: 'registerscmtools'.  I've tried
>>>>>>> removing, re-installing, and upgrading packages to no avail.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> --
>>>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/pow
>>>>>>> erpack/
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons:
>>>>>>> https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>>>> ---
>>>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it,
>>>>>>> send an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>  --
>>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/
>>>>> powerpack/
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>>>> ---
>>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>>> ---
>>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the
> Google Groups "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
> https://groups.google.com/d/topic/reviewboard/FISNzFbHRV8/unsubscribe.
> To unsubscribe from this group and all its topics, send an email to
> reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to