$ easy_install --version
distribute 0.6.10
$ export HTTP_PROXY=http://###.###.com:80
$ export HTTPS_PROXY=https://###.###.com:81
$ sudo -E easy_install -U ReviewBoard
Searching for ReviewBoard
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not be
found!
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/ReviewBoard/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not be
found!
Couldn't retrieve index page for 'ReviewBoard'
Scanning index of all packages (this may take a while)
Reading http://pypi.python.org/simple/
Download error: [Errno 111] Connection refused -- Some packages may not be
found!
Best match: ReviewBoard 1.7.21
Processing ReviewBoard-1.7.21-py2.6.egg
ReviewBoard 1.7.21 is already the active version in easy-install.pth
Installing rb-site script to /usr/local/bin
Installing rbssh script to /usr/local/bin

Using /usr/local/lib/python2.6/dist-packages/ReviewBoard-1.7.21-py2.6.egg
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/mirror/
Reading http://downloads.reviewboard.org/releases/ReviewBoard/1.7/
Processing dependencies for ReviewBoard
Finished processing dependencies for ReviewBoard