On Tue, Feb 11, 2014 at 10:33 AM, David Trowbridge <trowb...@gmail.com>wrote:

> What I think most people want from "Jenkins integration" is something that
> would use Jenkins to run automated builds and tests on prospective changes.
> That doesn't currently exist, afaik.

I did something couple months ago that invokes certain(Predefined) commands
on a remote box whenever a review is posted. The commands could be
anything, be it a Jenkins-CLI call or phpunit as in my case (Running
phpunit on jenkins to make sure that the patch in the review attached
 passes all tests).

More information on this thread:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard-dev/58swIzc5WpI

Basically , it uses ReviewBot to get notified of a patch published, then
runs a Reviewbot plugin to execute remote commands and then uses ReviewBot
back to publish the status of reports.

The plugin is based on Reviewboard 1.7.x but hasnt been tested yet on 2.x .

Regards
Raja

> -David
>

> On Mon, Feb 10, 2014 at 7:10 PM, MoonWalker
> <daniel.cabrera...@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I use JIRA  and the only stuff that I am a aware of,  is that you can
>> link your Bug # ( Reviewboard) with your JIRA issue #. You will be able to
>> click on the reviewboard  Bug # and a webpage with the JIRA ticket number
>> will be open. In your reviewboard page you have to
>>  Admin->Repositories->pick your repository
>> 1) look for bug tracker
>> 2) Type = Custom bug tracker
>> 3) Bug tracker URL: = http://myJIRA1:8080/browse/%s
>>
>> On Tuesday, February 11, 2014 1:53:45 AM UTC+11, Gong Zhang wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I noticed there`s an extension in Jenkins which can integrate with
>>> ReviewBoard(https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/
>>> JENKINS/Reviewboard+Plugin), do you have any ideas about this
>>> extension? It seems out of date and supports ReviewBoard V1.5, does it work
>>> now for V 1.7? Any suggestions will be grateful! And BTW, is there any
>>> extensions that integrate with Jira? My team is using Jira as the bug
>>> tracking tool, it will be great if we can have Jira, Jenkins and
>>> ReviewBoard together! Thanks!
>>>
>>> Best
>>>
>>  --
>> ---