We currently have a student working on integrating JIRA (and other bug
trackers) better with Review Board. If you have specific integration points
you'd like, he started a thread asking for community input:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard/DymDgBu_9_Q

I wasn't aware of the Jenkins plugin. It looks like it's meant to push
changes up to Review Board, which is often done using post-commit hooks.
Glancing through the source, it looks like it uses the 'post-review' binary
to post the changes, which means it should work with modern review board
releases, but 'post-review' is deprecated (in favor of 'rbt post') and will
be going away in 0.6.

What I think most people want from "Jenkins integration" is something that
would use Jenkins to run automated builds and tests on prospective changes.
That doesn't currently exist, afaik.

-David