I use JIRA  and the only stuff that I am a aware of,  is that you can link
your Bug # ( Reviewboard) with your JIRA issue #. You will be able to click
on the reviewboard  Bug # and a webpage with the JIRA ticket number will be
open. In your reviewboard page you have to  Admin->Repositories->pick your
1) look for bug tracker
2) Type = Custom bug tracker
3) Bug tracker URL: = http://myJIRA1:8080/browse/%s