Hi Christian,

Looking further, I was getting some errors about incompatibility between
mod_wsgi and python. After updating mod_python and mod_wsgi, this is the
error I'm left with:

[Fri May 23 17:51:49 2014] [error]
/usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/Djblets-0.8-py2.6.egg/djblets/util/fields.py:11:

DeprecationWarning: djblets.util.fields is deprecated. Use
djblets.db.fields instead.
[Fri May 23 17:51:49 2014] [error]   'djblets.db.fields instead.',
DeprecationWarning)

It seems related to this posted problem:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard/lbhUHuPDgQA

I'm using:
 Django 1.6.5
 Python 2.6.6
 MySQL

Apache config is as follows:
<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName reviewboard.cctechnol.com
        DocumentRoot "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs"

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        WSGIPassAuthorization On
        WSGIScriptAlias "/" "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/reviewboard.wsgi/"

        <Directory "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
                Options -Indexes FollowSymLinks
                Allow from all
        </Directory>

    <Location "/static">
        SetHandler None
    </Location>

    Alias /static "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static"

Alias /media "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media"
Alias /errordocs "/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/errordocs"
Alias /favicon.ico
"/var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/rbcommons/images/favicon.png"
</VirtualHost>