There are no other services. This is running on a VM dedicated solely to
hosting reviewboard. I disabled mod_python and I am having the same
problem. I was using mod_wsgi both before and after, although mod_python
was not disabled.

serayburn@reviewboard> httpd -v
Server version: Apache/2.2.15 (Unix)
Server built:   Apr  3 2014 23:56:16

I installed reviewboard quite a while ago via easy_install. I see that
there is a package available for el6 now. Do you think it is worthwhile to
try that instead? If I do, how do I maintain my database? When I query the
package installer, there are quite a few packages requiring update if I go
that route, so maybe there's something I'm missing.

Get the Review Board Power Pack at
Happy user? Let us know at
For more options, visit