Hi Sara,

I'll need the full information from httpd -V. Several pieces in there are
useful, though the most crucial to see are the "Server MPM" and the few
lines below that.

The database should remain unaffected if you upgrade the package. I
wouldn't expect a problem there. However, mixing RPMs and the
easy_install'd version could result in conflicting packages installed.

Something to try temporarily is to set the following in your
$sitedir/conf/settings_local.py:

    DEBUG = True

Then reload Apache and try to reproduce. When it fails, you should
hopefully see a full error page with a lot of details. Save the HTML for
that and e-mail it to me (privately).

If you see a generic 500 without any extra debug information, then the
problem is below the Review Board layer, but I suspect there will be
something useful in there.