Hi Bruce,

Most of the developers at my company are still using postreview with RB
2.0. We've always seen the error you reported in the bug, both with and
without postreview. It seems to be a reviewboard issue. As a workaround,
you might be able to make your parent diff include more changesets. The
trick is that all of the changed files in your diff must be referenced in
the parent diff as well. Hope that helps.

Sara