I and my team are still using "hg postreview" daily, including after upgrading to RB 2.0.1, and I'm still maintaining it as and when I have time (although I admit I've fallen behind on some of the requests in the issues list).

I haven't worked much with RBTools; I'm sure it works fine but what we like about postreview is that it follows the same syntax and logic as other Mercurial commands, which means you don't have to learn a new tool. It also integrates with TortoiseHg, which is handy for those who prefer a GUI.

As I mentioned in the bug report, and as Sara noted, the problem you're experiencing does not seem to be specific to hg postreview and does not seem to have changed since the upgrade to 2.x. It is something I'd like to get to the bottom of though so if you have any further information, e.g. what's going on in the particular diffs and parent diffs that cause this issue, I'd be glad to take a look at it.

Colin