I'm using Mercurial 3.0, ReviewBoard 2.0.1 and as of today, the latest code
from https://bitbucket.org/ccaughie/hgreviewboard . I did forget to add "hg
add file2.txt" to the list of steps, but I ran it during testing.   Should
the code figure out which revision to use for the parent diff base? It
works if I specify "--master qparent".

--
Bruce