Hey Adam,

Review Board 2.1 will have a new repository selector that will make it very
easy to configure repositories on supported hosting services. Right now, I’m
targeting GitHub for development, but we’ll bring support to Bitbucket pretty
soon too. This is all still very young though. (Also forms some of the basis of
better DVCS and hook integration we’re planning.)

We can get you a SVG version of the logo. We’d appreciate some little blurb, if
there isn’t already one somewhere, that the logo is trademarked by Beanbag, Inc.

Good luck on the conversion :) Everyone has a favorite tool, so that can be
challenging.