Hi,

For the past couple of days I've been working on a Juju[1] Charm for Review
Board, which I'm happy to announce has just been approved and released into
the official Charm Store[2].

For those of you who aren't aware, Juju is a service orchestration
technology which makes it really easy to configure, manage and maintain
services both in a cloud environment and on regular servers. (disclosure: I
work for Canonical who initiated Juju and are the driving force behind it)

Deploying Review Board using Juju is now a few simple steps, and can be
backed by EC2, OpenStack, Azure, HP Cloud, your data centre or scale down
to containers on your Ubuntu laptop.

This first release only works with PostgreSQL but I plan to extend it to
add support for MySQL too. The more I think about it, the more extra bells
and whistles I'd like to add. If anyone wants to join in and help out, I'll
welcome your support with open arms.

Adam Collard

[1] https://juju.ubuntu.com/charms/
[2] https://jujucharms.com/sidebar/search/precise/reviewboard/