Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you have issues with this.

On June 12, 2014 at 1:03:20 AM, adam.coll...@gmail.com (adam.coll...@gmail.com)
wrote:

Hi Christian,

On 12 June 2014 00:01, Christian Hammond <christ...@beanbaginc.com> wrote:
Review Board 2.1 will have a new repository selector that will make it very
easy to configure repositories on supported hosting services. Right now, I’m
targeting GitHub for development, but we’ll bring support to Bitbucket pretty
soon too. This is all still very young though. (Also forms some of the basis of
better DVCS and hook integration we’re planning.)

Sounds exciting, looking forward to seeing it in action.

We can get you a SVG version of the logo. We’d appreciate some little blurb, if
there isn’t already one somewhere, that the logo is trademarked by Beanbag, Inc.

Right, I was expecting to need to acknowledge your trademark there. Please do
send me the SVG and I'll happily add some blurb to protect your trademark. The
design guidelines I need to adhere to are documented on
https://juju.ubuntu.com/docs/authors-charm-icon.html

Good luck on the conversion :) Everyone has a favorite tool, so that can be
challenging.

Indeed! I had hoped to provide useful feedback from the trial period where we
used it (~1.7) last year, but it seemed either too specific to our needs or too
antithetical to what RB was trying to solve (e.g. "I want an email gateway so I
can do reviews by replying to an email", "I want to claim a review slot").

After trying RB and then Rietveld, we declared an amnesty on trying out new
code review tools, so I'm biding my time and hoping to win some mindshare at
the next opportunity. 2.0 solved a lot of the niggly issues. With the extension
story getting stronger, I'm also anticipating solving some of the objections
with extensions (I have no plans to write an email gateway though!)

Adam