Upgrading would be big thing for us considering the other priorities, but
we do have it in our plan. What do you think caused this? We have around 13
new files and 13 old files as of now on same review and over 70 issues
open. Does size of review failing this? Reviews seem to be working fine
with moderately less file attachments and started degrading. All other
reviews are working fine too except this one.

Yugesh