Yes see below.

 [image:
chrome-devtools://devtools/bundled/devtools.html?dockSide=undocked&toolbarColor=rgba(223,223,223,1)&textColor=rgba(0,0,0,1)&can_dock=true&updateAppcache]
file-attachment-comments/

/reviewboard/api/review-requests/42036/reviews/68007

POST

400

BAD REQUEST

application/vnd.reviewboard.org.error+json

jquery-1.8.2.min.cfa9051cc0b0.js:2

Script

510 B

140 B

178 ms

178 ms

[image:
chrome-devtools://devtools/bundled/devtools.html?dockSide=undocked&toolbarColor=rgba(223,223,223,1)&textColor=rgba(0,0,0,1)&can_dock=true&updateAppcache]
?api_format=json

/reviewboard/api/review-requests/42036/reviews/68007/file-attachment-comments/738

GET

404

NOT FOUND

application/vnd.reviewboard.org.error+json

jquery-1.8.2.min.cfa9051cc0b0.js:2

Script

437 B

70 B