I need to see the actual response payload.

Is the failure only on file attachments? Do you ever see it for diffs?

On June 11, 2014 at 3:05:51 PM, Yugesh Kambham (yugeshredd...@gmail.com) wrote:

Yes see below.

file-attachment-comments/

/reviewboard/api/review-requests/42036/reviews/68007

POST

400

BAD REQUEST

application/vnd.reviewboard.org.error+json

jquery-1.8.2.min.cfa9051cc0b0.js:2

Script

510 B

140 B

178 ms

178 ms

?api_format=json

/reviewboard/api/review-requests/42036/reviews/68007/file-attachment-comments/738

GET

404

NOT FOUND

application/vnd.reviewboard.org.error+json

jquery-1.8.2.min.cfa9051cc0b0.js:2

Script

437 B

70 B