On 06/23/2014 08:25 AM, Kuldeep singh wrote:
> Hi,
> I have configured LDAP information on Admin UI as:
>
> Authentication Method: LDAP
> LDAP Server:ldap://xxxxxx:389
> Username Attribute:ou=XX,dc=XX,dc=co,dc=in
>
> But when I tried to login with valid credentials it says Please enter a
> correct username and password. Note that both fields may be
> case-sensitive.and error log says
>
> [Mon Jun 23 11:39:29 2014] [error] WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
> '000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C090724, comment: In order to perform this
> operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data
> 0, v23f0', 'desc': 'Operations error'}

This error means that your LDAP server doesn't allow Review Board to
perform an anonymous search against it. Review Board needs to be able to
do this in order to properly look up the user account before it can
authenticate.

What you need to do is provide a username and password that Review Board
can bind as.

If you're using Review Board 1.x, this will be the "Anonymous" bind
account and password. In Review Board 2, we labeled this more correctly
as "Review Board LDAP Bind Account".