Hi Stephen,

I provided Bind User credentials but now error log displaying different

*[Tue Jun 24 07:26:53 2014] [error] WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
'00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C090203, comment: The server requires binds to
turn on integrity checking if SSL\\\\TLS are not already active on the
connection, data 0, v23f0', 'desc': 'Strong(er) authentication required'}*
Please let me know if any server certificate required for authentication.