On 06/24/2014 03:38 AM, Kuldeep singh wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
> I provided Bind User credentials but now error log displaying different
> *[Tue Jun 24 07:26:53 2014] [error] WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
> '00002028: LdapErr: DSID-0C090203, comment: The server requires binds to
> turn on integrity checking if SSL\\\\TLS are not already active on the
> connection, data 0, v23f0', 'desc': 'Strong(er) authentication required'}
> *
> Please let me know if any server certificate required for authentication.

Yes, what your server is doing is telling you that it won't allow you to
bind over an unencrypted connection. This means that you need to set
Review Board up to use either an ldaps:// (SSL) connection or use TLS.
This will also mean setting up your Review Board server to be capable of
trusting the CA certificate that was used to sign the LDAP server
certificate (this has to be left as an exercise to the reader, as it's
different on different systems, even different Linux systems. Contact
your system administrator for help)