Hi,
I have configured LDAP information on Admin UI as:

Authentication Method: LDAP
LDAP Server:ldap://xxxxxx:389
Username Attribute:ou=XX,dc=XX,dc=co,dc=in

But when I tried to login with valid credentials it says Please enter a
correct username and password. Note that both fields may be case-sensitive. and
error log says

[Mon Jun 23 11:39:29 2014] [error] WARNING:root:LDAP error: {'info':
'000004DC: LdapErr: DSID-0C090724, comment: In order to perform this
operation a successful bind must be completed on the connection., data 0,
v23f0', 'desc': 'Operations error'}

Please help.

Thanks

Kuldeep Singh