Hi Stephen Gallagher,
I have changed ldap:// to ldaps:// and http:// to https://. But its still
not working saying *"WARNING -  - LDAP error: {'info': 'A TLS packet with
unexpected length was received.', 'desc': "Can't contact LDAP server"}"*

I don't know why its happening, I received certificate from System Admin
and placed it in /etc/ssl/certs/ and set path to "TLS_CACERT
/etc/ssl/certs/dc4.cer" in ldap.conf.

Please help