Hi Usama,

Run rbt post with the -d flag to get more details.

Thanks,
Andrew

On Aug 8, 2014, at 11:39 AM, Usama Ahmed
<usama.ahme...@gmail.com<mailto:usama.ahme...@gmail.com>> wrote:

Whenever I create a new branch in VS, do some work and then enter 'rbt post' on
the repo

I get this message:
ERROR: Error uploading diff
One or more fields had errors (HTTP 400, API Error 105)
path: fatal: git cat-file eac....: bad file
Your review still exists, but the diff is not attached.

How do I fix this? And what field is this referring to?

reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.