Out of all the people using the repository on the server, I'm the only one
with a problem. So I'm inclined to think that the repository is upto date .
Regarding your second point, I'm kind of lost. Can you explain that once
more? I figured my master does point to the remote repository since I can
push changes with no problem. I just can't create a branch and post diffs
to Reviewboard. I haven't come across the term --tracking-branch yet