Hi Christian,

I don't have access to the repository set-up right now but I'll post again
with it tomorrow morning.

When you say local clone are you referring to my repository in

That is my local repository and I have been pulling updates from the origin
using VS's Git GUI. I am unsure if that helps matters because my google
searches indicate that the local clone is referring to a copy of the repo
that is on a Reviewboard server. If that is the case how can I make it
fully up to date?