Hi,

Right, it's the repository on the server that needs to be up-to-date.
You'll need to bring this issue to your RB admin's attention, since there's
nothing you can do on your end (if it is that issue).

It may also be that you diff is referencing a parent commit that doesn't
exist upstream. To check for this, make sure that either origin/master
points to the official central repository, or that you're properly using
--tracking-branch to specify the central repository.

Christian