Hi Christian,

Thanks for the reply. The problem with Apache was that even if I removed
000-default folder or disabled it, I still could not get apache2 to display
reviewboard site. here are the complete steps I did; these are basically
the same steps mentioned in the tutorial site I mentioned above but little
bit of changes which I have made bold in listing below. Do you think I need
to change something:

sudo apt-get install apache2
*sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi*
sudo a2enmod python

sudo apt-get install mysql-server
sudo apt-get install python-mysqldb

sudo apt-get install memcached
sudo apt-get install memcached-dev
sudo apt-get install python-memcache

mysql -uroot -p
mysql> create database reviewboard;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> create user 'rb'@'localhost' identified by 'rb_password';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> grant all on reviewboard.* to 'rb'@'localhost'
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> exit
Bye

sudo apt-get install patch
sudo apt-get install subversion
sudo apt-get install python-svn

sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
sudo easy_install reviewboard

sudo rb-site install /var/www/reviewboard

*sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded*
*sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/data*

*cd /etc/apache2/sites-available*
*cp /var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf reviewboard.conf*
*cd ../sites-enabled*
*ln -s ../sites-available/reviewboard.conf .*

*If I remove 000-default folder\file, I get this webpage not available
error..*

optional steps (Because default site is still enabled)
sudo a2dissite 000-default
sudo a2ensite reviewboard
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

-Neel.