Hi Neel,

You definitely want to remove the 000-default file.

If the site isn't showing, that's often an indicator that Apache either isn't
seeing the Review Board config file, or the VirtualHost setup is wrong.

Can you provide the reviewboard.conf file along with Apache's httpd.conf?

Can you also look in the error_log in /var/log/{apache2|httpd} to see if it
says anything?

By the way, how are you accessing the site? Can you show me the exact URL
you're using?