Okay, I fixed the problem. here are the couple of changes I did:

sudo apt-get install apache2
sudo apt-get install libapache2-mod-wsgi
sudo a2enmod *wsgi*

sudo apt-get install mysql-server
sudo apt-get install python-mysqldb

sudo apt-get install memcached
sudo apt-get install memcached-dev
sudo apt-get install python-memcache

mysql -uroot -p
mysql> create database reviewboard;
Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> create user 'rb'@'localhost' identified by 'rb_password';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> grant all on reviewboard.* to 'rb'@'localhost';
Query OK, 0 rows affected (0.00 sec)
mysql> exit
Bye

sudo apt-get install patch
sudo apt-get install subversion
sudo apt-get install python-svn

sudo apt-get install python-setuptools
sudo easy_install reviewboard

sudo rb-site install /var/www/reviewboard

sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/uploaded
sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/data
*sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/media/ext*
sudo chown -R www-data /var/www/reviewboard/htdocs/static/ext

cd /etc/apache2/sites-available
cp /var/www/reviewboard/conf/apache-wsgi.conf reviewboard.conf
cd ../sites-enabled
ln -s ../sites-available/reviewboard.conf .

*If I remove 000-default folder\file, I get this webpage not available
error..*

optional steps (Because default site is still enabled) <=== *These do NOT
seem to be optional steps anymore*
sudo a2dissite 000-default
sudo a2ensite reviewboard
sudo /etc/init.d/apache2 restart

*This is a very important step; got it from
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/reviewboard/_D12QMhA8OY*
*change the "/var/www/reviews/conf/settings_local.py" ALLOWED_HOSTS =
['localhost'] to ALLOWED_HOSTS = ['*'].*

*May be we can put this in the installation instructions page as concrete
steps instead of general directions?*

Now to the next steps.. playing with rb-tools. I will post problems if any..

-Neel.