Hi Neel,

lighttpd is not well-supported, which is why it's considered an advanced
option. Very few people seem to use it.

I'd *strongly* suggest using Apache + mod_wsgi (daemon mode works well these
days), if at all possible. You'll have the best support that way.

FastCGI is a bad option. We've seen people hit all sorts of issues with it. The
Python community has rallied around mod_wsgi and similar solutions instead.

I think you'll find that if you use the standard recommended options from
rb-site, you'll have a much easier time getting going.

As for the 000-default file, I'm sorry it cost you an hour of time. It is
annoying that Apache ships that..