Hey Richard,

Looking at your log, character 28 is a forward slash (the one in the
<http://... <http://.../>> bit). The password prompt is getting mixed in with
the log entry and is trying to be parsed as XML, resulting in the exception you
were running into. I’ll have a look to see if this stuff can be excluded when
we parse log so this situation can be avoided.

Regards,
Barret