Hello again,

Our fix for this issue has landed in both the release-0.7.x and master branches
of RBTools; it will be in RBTool 0.7.3 and all future releases.

We now force svn log to run non interactively and if there is an authentication
error with the remote repository, a helpful error message is printed out that
tells the user how to authenticate with command line flags (instead of the
awful and vague error message you reported). We’ve also added a
--svn-prompt-password option to RBTools that will prompt you for your SVN
password so that it isn’t visible in your console or in your history.

I hope these improvements suit your needs. Thanks again for reporting this

Barret Rennie