David,

I setup the mail server (Settings -> Email -> EMail Server -> Mail Server).
I was under the impression that once that I establish the members of a
group, RB will send an email to all the group members, but that is not the
case. I have to add them to the "People" to have the expected result.

Do I need to configure anything else on RB ?