If I try to run it without an argument I get this:

rep_info, tool = com.initialize_scm_tool()
AttributeError                            Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-38-ad2e1c83be91> in <module>()
----> 1 rep_info, tool = com.initialize_scm_tool()

commands/__init__.pyc in initialize_scm_tool(self, client_name)
    637     def initialize_scm_tool(self, client_name=None):
    638         """Initialize the SCM tool for the current working
--> 639         repository_info, tool = scan_usable_client(self.config,
    640                                                    self.options,

AttributeError: 'Command' object has no attribute 'config'