I'm attempting to migrate an existing ReviewBoard database from 1.7.27 to
2.5.2, on a CentOS 7.1 system using sgallagher's RPMs.
The error looks like a permission problem, but on same system, I am able to
create a new site with "rb-site install" and it works nicely.
I then dropped dropped the reviewboard database, created a new one, and
restored from mysqldump of 1.7.27 data. That's where I run into trouble.
Any suggestions on where to look to debug this? The --debug flag did not
seem to make any difference, BTW.

# rb-site --debug upgrade rb
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database. This may take a while.

The log output below, including warnings and errors,
can be ignored unless upgrade fails.

------------------ <begin log output> ------------------
Creating tables ...
Creating table accounts_trophy

[!] There was an error synchronizing the database. Make sure the
    database is created and has the appropriate permissions, and then
[!] Details: (1005, "Can't create table 'reviewboard.#sql-4db_8'
    (errno: 150)")

Press Enter to continue^CTraceback (most recent call last):
  File "/bin/rb-site", line 9, in <module>
    load_entry_point('ReviewBoard==2.5.2', 'console_scripts', 'rb-site')()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 1922, in main
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 1724, in run
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 442, in sync_database
  File "/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/reviewboard/cmdline/rbsite.py",
line 1096, in error
    input('Press Enter to continue')