Hi Ralph,

Glad to hear it!

The condensediffs savings should definitely be better in 2.5.x.

In 2.0, we condensed by de-duplicating diffs (if you uploaded 3 revisions
of a diff, but a diff for a file remained the same between revisions, we no
longer store multiple copies of it).

In 2.5.x, we moved from a base64 encoding of diffs (previously needed due
to lack of binary field support in Django + encoding issues with databases)
to gzip-compressed storage of diffs. This offers a much greater savings.
We've seen it as high as 80% on a real-world install.