Hi,

Looks like you have a mix of InnoDB and MyISAM tables. You're going to need
to update all tables in your database to use InnoDB (or configure MySQL to
use MyISAM by default, though InnoDB is preferable).

The workaround you have that results in the "attachment_histories" bit is
due to installing with 2.5.x, and then restoring your database without
wiping the new tables, so it's trying to create tables that were already
created during the 2.5 'rb-site install'. You don't want to go that route,
so be sure to fix the MyISAM vs. InnoDB issue and then upgrade to a brand
new, freshly-created database.

Hope that helps!