Hi Christian.

I've applied your patch to my rbt and it seems to work, thanks for that :)!

But looking at /review-requests/ shows the requests, but the attributes
"branch" and "bugs" are always
empty, although these attributes are set on the request. I also changed
to values through the UI, but with
the same result. Querying for the reviews shows branch and bugs empty.

I'm missing something?

Thanks
Veit